Monday, October 26, 2015

Son of the Mob

What would happen if....?

What would happen if Benny the Zit had not been able to create a distraction in time and the cops had opened the trunk to find Jimmy Rat.  I keep trying to think of the amount of trouble that Vince would get into.  I mean, he is only like sixteen and I'm sure there isn't any evidence against him other than him driving the car.  I also don't know what happens if you get caught with somebody in the trunk of your car that is just unconscious and not dead.  Would Benny need to press charges for Vince to get into trouble, or would he find his way into court anyway.  I also think that Vince's dad probably has some police officers paid off so that he will be able to get out out of jail on some sort of technicality.  Worst case scenario, Vince has to get taken down to the police station and wait on his father to come bail him out.  I can't imagine a scenario that justifies Benny having to wreck a car because I cannot see why anyone would go into a courtroom and testify against the son of a mob boss.  To answer the question what would happen if..., I don't think anything too devastating would come out of this situation.

1 comment:

  1. I think you have thought through all of the possibilities very thoughtfully and carefully--so if YOU ever have a body in the trunk of your car, you will know exactly how to handle the situation. Now you know the real value of graduate school:)

    ReplyDelete